- SmallBatch Story: Just who is SmallBatch? We are a small, family owned company founded in 2005 in San Francisco, CA. Inspired by the wonderful local and sustainable sources around us, we set out to make a different kind of raw pet food.
- Humane: We only use all natural humanely raised and harvested meats. In addition, our meats are hormone and antibiotic-free from start to finish and we strive to use organic meat whenever possible. Our beef and lamb are always pasture raised and our poultry and rabbit are always free-range.
- Certified Organic: We only use fresh whole vegetables and herbs that are certified organic, non-GMO and free of pesticides. Our supplements are of the highest quality and in their purest form: organic unfiltered raw apple cider vinegar, 100% pure salmon oil, and sustainably harvested organic ocean kelp to name a few.
- No Synthetics: It’s simple—we believe in raw nutrition the way nature intended, so we never add a synthetic vitamin pack to our raw formulas. Instead, the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients our pets need come from whole food sources. Herbs like basil, oregano, and thyme provide vitamins like A, K, C. Kelp, rosemary, and other greens provide vitamins and minerals such as copper, magnesium, and potassium.
- Local, Responsible, Earth Conscious: The foundation of our business is in the sourcing. We only partner with locally procured ranchers and farmers that maintain transparent food policies and that are committed to providing leadership in sustainability and land stewardship.
78% humanely raised grass fed lamb, 20% organic produce, 2% natural supplements.
lamb, lamb hearts, lamb necks (including bone), lamb livers, lamb spleens, organic squash, organic celery, organic cauliflower, organic green beans, salmon oil, organic bok choy, organic apple cider vinegar, organic kelp*, organic dandelion greens, organic cilantro, organic wheat grass, organic bilberry, organic garlic, organic thyme, organic oregano, vitamin e supplement. *Our organic kelp is sourced from the pristine waters of Iceland.
Crude Protein 14.0% MIN
Crude Fat 14.0% MIN
Crude Fiber 0.5% MAX
Moisture 67.8% MAX
56 kcal/per patty
Quantities are per day
5 lbs: 2 Sliders | .25 Patty
10 lbs: 4 Sliders | .5 Patty
15 lbs: 6 Sliders | .75 Patty
20 lbs: 8 Sliders | 1 Patty
40 lbs: 16 Sliders | 2 Patties
60 lbs: 24 Sliders | 3 Patties
80 lbs: 32 Sliders | 4 Patties
100 lbs: 40 Sliders | 5 Patties
For nursing or pregnant dogs and puppies, quantities per day can be doubled. Please note that you should always consult your veterinarian especially when it comes to mommas-to-be or nursing dogs. These are only guidelines and may need to be adjusted depending on your individual dog’s needs.