- SmallBatch Story: Just who is SmallBatch? We are a small, family owned company founded in 2005 in San Francisco, CA. Inspired by the wonderful local and sustainable sources around us, we set out to make a different kind of raw pet food.
- Humane: We only use all natural humanely raised and harvested meats. In addition, our meats are hormone and antibiotic-free from start to finish and we strive to use organic meat whenever possible. Our beef and lamb are always pasture raised and our poultry and rabbit are always free-range.
- Certified Organic: We only use fresh whole vegetables and herbs that are certified organic, non-GMO and free of pesticides. Our supplements are of the highest quality and in their purest form: organic unfiltered raw apple cider vinegar, 100% pure salmon oil, and sustainably harvested organic ocean kelp to name a few.
- No Synthetics: It’s simple—we believe in raw nutrition the way nature intended, so we never add a synthetic vitamin pack to our raw formulas. Instead, the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients our pets need come from whole food sources. Herbs like basil, oregano, and thyme provide vitamins like A, K, C. Kelp, rosemary, and other greens provide vitamins and minerals such as copper, magnesium, and potassium.
- Local, Responsible, Earth Conscious: The foundation of our business is in the sourcing. We only partner with locally procured ranchers and farmers that maintain transparent food policies and that are committed to providing leadership in sustainability and land stewardship.
88% humanely raised grass fed beef, 10% organic produce, 2% natural supplements.
Beef hearts, beef livers, beef kidneys, beef, beef bone, organic carrots, organic yams, organic broccoli, organic squash, salmon oil, organic kale, organic collards, organic apple cider vinegar, organic kelp, organic parsley, organic bee pollen, organic wheat grass, organic bilberry, organic garlic, organic rosemary, organic basil.
Crude Protein 13.9% MIN
Crude Fat 8.6% MIN
Crude Fiber 0.6% MAX
Moisture 71.7% MAX
42 kcal/per slider
Quantities are per day
5 lbs: 2 Sliders | .25 Patty
10 lbs: 4 Sliders | .5 Patty
15 lbs: 6 Sliders | .75 Patty
20 lbs: 8 Sliders | 1 Patty
40 lbs: 16 Sliders | 2 Patties
60 lbs: 24 Sliders | 3 Patties
80 lbs: 32 Sliders | 4 Patties
100 lbs: 40 Sliders | 5 Patties
For nursing or pregnant dogs and puppies, quantities per day can be doubled. Please note that you should always consult your veterinarian especially when it comes to mommas-to-be or nursing dogs. These are only guidelines and may need to be adjusted depending on your individual dog’s needs.