- This grain-free, limited ingredient formula is made with one protein source and only a handful of other ingredients, creating a clean recipe with ingredients you can count on.
- Made with farm-raised Venison from New Zealand.
- Lean fat content produces high levels of conjugate linoleic acid, a fatty acid with health benefits.
- Free of the most common potential canine allergens: corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and chicken, making this recipe ideal for pups with sensitivities and picky eaters.
- Wholesome peas and chickpeas round out the recipe with powerful antioxidants and fiber-rich, low-glycemic carbohydrates.
Venison, Broth, Peas, Flaxseed Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Chickpeas, Agar-Agar, Sunflower Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Minerals (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), DL-Methionine, Salt, L-Carnitine, Tricalcium Phosphate.
Crude Protein 7.5% MIN
Crude Fat 5.5% MIN
Crude Fiber 2.0% MAX
Moisture 78.0% MAX
While it’s perfectly safe to stop feeding your dog’s previous food one day and introduce Zignature the next, we recommend a gradual transition to Zignature for up to two weeks. This is especially true if your dog has been previously fed a high Grain, Corn, Wheat or Soy diet. Start by introducing a small amount of Zignature, increasing it daily while decreasing the previous food by the same amount. This will help avoid an upset stomach as it makes it easier for your pet’s digestive system to acclimate.